Individual Members' benefits
EADV Individual Members' benefits include:
- Voting rights (for eligible categories);
- Substantial reductions on registration fees for EADV scientific meetings
(Congresses & Spring Symposia);
- Subscription to the Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology & Venereology (hard copy and/or on-line depending on membership category) - Impact factor: 3.3;
- Subscription to the EADV News, a regular update on Academy activities and opportunities (hard copy and/or on-line depending on membership category);
- Access to "Members only" areas of the EADV website (member directory, JEADV on-line, Newsletter on-line, your personal account for the following membership categories : Ordinary, Junior, Specialist, International and retired);
- Participation in EADV's extensive and highly successful Fostering Dermatology & Venereology Programme with focused meetings directed at both Junior members as well as Office Dermatologists;
- Access to Virtual Library (database provides access to nearly 900 journals);
- Access to CME-CPD on-line questionnaires;
- Access to webcasts and presentations of past EADV scientific meetings.
National Societies or Organisations in Dermatology and/or Venereology are welcome to apply for membership. To learn more about this category, please consult this page.
All on-line applicants are required to send the Agreement of Adherence to EADV Statutes document with original signature.
- The annual dues for the Ordinary category are 15% above those for Specialist membership.
- At EADV academic events, sessions could be classified as “Restricted access – not for general public” or “Open to public” sessions. Only “Open to public” sessions will be accessible to the "Ordinary" category members.
If you need assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details about the Terms and Conditions of EADV Membership, please consult the EADV Statutes.
For a print version, you may download the EADV Membership Application Form (PDF).
Kindly return the completed and signed application form with the required documentation to: EADV Membership Department - Avenue du General de Gaulle, 38 - BE- 1050 Brussels - Belgium