14 August 2017
Geneva Keynote Speakers
Take a look at who will be presenting in the Plenary Lectures in Geneva.
The speaker biographies are now available online...
- Lupus erythematosus in daily practice – Dan Lipsker (France)
- Do we need pigment to develop melanoma? – David Fisher (USA)
- Systemic sclerosis and scleroderma-like diseases – Lidia Rudnicka (Poland)
- Live skin imaging – Kenji Kabashima (Japan)
- Why does hunger sensitise for infections? – Josef Penninger (Austria)
- ESDR Lecture: Visualising immune responses to infections – Olga Barreiro (USA)
- René Touraine Lecture: Update on hair diseases: Alopecia areata, androgenetic alopecia, and lichen planopilaris – Ralf Paus (United Kingdom)
- As well as award-winning photographer Rick Guidotti (USA), who will open the Congress with his impressive pictures, secrets and the unknown side of diseases and patients that we see in daily practice – “The spirit of difference”
Click here to view them now
Website Downtime on 8 December 2018
We would like to let you know that our website www.eadv.org will be undergoing a brief scheduled maintenance on this Saturday 8 December 2018 around 22:00 (CEST). The website will be inaccessible during some minutes.
NAWG survey: Your feedback matters!
The EADV’s Nurse Association Working Group (NAWG), is leading a new project to measure the outcomes of community-based research, and we would like to hear from you and your experienced healthcare staff.
Supporting your patients beyond skin
Do you struggle to find time to meet with your patients to discuss their physical symptoms and treatment?
EADV Patient Society Village 2018
We invite you to join us on Thursday 13 and Friday, 14 September for our largest yet Patient Society Village.