14 August 2017
Geneva Keynote Speakers
Take a look at who will be presenting in the Plenary Lectures in Geneva.
The speaker biographies are now available online...
- Lupus erythematosus in daily practice – Dan Lipsker (France)
- Do we need pigment to develop melanoma? – David Fisher (USA)
- Systemic sclerosis and scleroderma-like diseases – Lidia Rudnicka (Poland)
- Live skin imaging – Kenji Kabashima (Japan)
- Why does hunger sensitise for infections? – Josef Penninger (Austria)
- ESDR Lecture: Visualising immune responses to infections – Olga Barreiro (USA)
- René Touraine Lecture: Update on hair diseases: Alopecia areata, androgenetic alopecia, and lichen planopilaris – Ralf Paus (United Kingdom)
- As well as award-winning photographer Rick Guidotti (USA), who will open the Congress with his impressive pictures, secrets and the unknown side of diseases and patients that we see in daily practice – “The spirit of difference”
Click here to view them now
Gain your CME-CPD Credits during Spring Symposium
The CME activity offered to all dermato-venereologists attending the EADV Spring Symposium in Budva has been reviewed by the ACCME and was granted with a maximum of 18 ECMEC credits.
EADV Paris: Clinical Oncology
This year’s focus will be on Clinical Oncology. Find out more about the stimulating topics that will be discussed and covered over the two full days!
EADV Aesthetic Sunday Paris
Another exceptional programme has been put together for this year’s edition of the EADV Aesthetic Sunday.
Practical Workshops in Paris
After the success of the past few years, the EADV is also pleased to offer a wide range of practical workshops during the 27th EADV Congress in Paris.