14 August 2017
Geneva Keynote Speakers
Take a look at who will be presenting in the Plenary Lectures in Geneva.
The speaker biographies are now available online...
- Lupus erythematosus in daily practice – Dan Lipsker (France)
- Do we need pigment to develop melanoma? – David Fisher (USA)
- Systemic sclerosis and scleroderma-like diseases – Lidia Rudnicka (Poland)
- Live skin imaging – Kenji Kabashima (Japan)
- Why does hunger sensitise for infections? – Josef Penninger (Austria)
- ESDR Lecture: Visualising immune responses to infections – Olga Barreiro (USA)
- René Touraine Lecture: Update on hair diseases: Alopecia areata, androgenetic alopecia, and lichen planopilaris – Ralf Paus (United Kingdom)
- As well as award-winning photographer Rick Guidotti (USA), who will open the Congress with his impressive pictures, secrets and the unknown side of diseases and patients that we see in daily practice – “The spirit of difference”
Click here to view them now
Paris Abstract Submission Deadline Extended!
It is not too late to submit your abstracts and research for Paris. The submission deadline has been extended one last week until Tuesday, 20 March.
Gain your CME-CPD Credits during Spring Symposium
The CME activity offered to all dermato-venereologists attending the EADV Spring Symposium in Budva has been reviewed by the ACCME and was granted with a maximum of 18 ECMEC credits.
EADV President’s Symposium Paris
Discover what’s hot and what’s not, in this year’s EADV President’s Symposium entitled “The do’s and don’ts in clinical practice”.
New Speaker Invitation Module
The EADV is constantly looking for innovative ways in which to improve the internal processes and become more efficient. With the recent implementation of the new back office software in the EADV offices, came the addition of the Speaker Invitation module