Specialist courses are addressed to dermatology and venereology specialists (both EADV members and non-EADV members).
The selection is on a first-come, first-served basis. Please settle your registration fee as soon as possible to formally confirm your participation.
Registration Fee (EADV Members): 400 EUR
Registration Fee (Non EADV Members): 650 EUR
If you want to benefit of the member fee, please check and ensure that you have an active membership status before registering to the course.
If you are processing someone else's registration, please ensure you use their personal log-in and contact details when filling out the registration form.
In case of cancellation, the EADV will automatically deduct 50 EUR from the refund.
- If participation is cancelled less than 6 weeks before the first day of the course, the EADV will provide a refund of 75% of the registration fee.
- If participation is cancelled less than 15 days before the first day of the course, the EADV will not provide any refund of the registration course fee.
Payment transfers from one course to another are not possible.
Terms and Conditions
Registration of a participant entails acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- You are the sole responsible for any health risks related to travel in times of COVID-19 pandemic. The EADV cannot be held responsible and is discharged from any liability whatsoever in case you become ill. You must also take necessary health and safety measures before and during the event.
- When attending the course and its related activities, you agree upon collection, process and publication of your image and voice in audio/visual/video recordings. The EADV is authorized to use the recorded material for later educational and promotional purposes.
- You cannot take any photographs or re-use any of the educational material provided as part of the course without a formal authorisation from EADV and the concerned speakers.