Included benefits for Individual EADV Members:
As an individual EADV Member you will have exclusive access to the following:
- Significantly reduced fees for EADV Scientific Meetings, Congresses, and Spring Symposia.
- Access to current and past editions of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology online Journal (JEADV).
- The EADV Virtual Library, regularly updated with new publications and scientific journals
- The EADV News, with updates on Academy activities and opportunities
- Priority access to the highly successful EADV Educational Programme
- Presentations and webcasts from past EADV scientific meetings
- CME-CPD online questionnaires
- Voting Rights
Annual Fees (1 January - 31 December)
Specialist*: € 150,00 (online Journal only) or € 180,00 (printed + online Journal)
Junior*: € 50,00 (online Journal only) or € 80,00 (printed + online Journal)
Retired (former EADV Members only): € 75,00 (online Journal only) or € 105,00 (printed + online Journal)
Ordinary (Non-Specialist in Dermatology and/or Venereology): € 170,00 (online Journal only) or € 200,00 (printed + online Journal)
*European physicians or scientists under 35 are entitled to apply for Junior or Specialist membership.
International*: € 150,00 (online Journal only) or € 180,00 (printed + online Journal)
International Trainee: € 75,00 (online Journal only) or € 105,00 (printed + online Journal)
*Included in this category: Physicians or scientists in Dermatology and/or Venereology and Non-Specialists outside Europe.
All online applicants are required to send the Agreement of Adherence to EADV Statutes document with original signature.
An EADV membership runs through the 1st of January to the 31st of December. Applications received in September through December will automatically be considered for the next calendar year.
The average processing time for membership applications is roughly 5 to 10 business days. Activation of membership only happens if and when the membership dues are paid.
If you would like to take advantage of the discounted registration fee for an upcoming event, please make sure that your membership application is received by the EADV at least 10 business days prior to the deadline of the event.
Communication with third party companies are limited to and may not exceed the settlement of membership dues.
For any request to modify account or personal information of an applicant or member, the EADV may only communicate with the applicant or member.
- The annual dues for the Ordinary category are 15% above those for Specialist membership.
- At EADV academic events, sessions could be classified as "Restricted access - not for general public" or "Open to public" sessions. Only "Open to public" sessions will be accessible to the "Ordinary" (non Specialist) category members.